Are you troubled by rough dry feet, cracked heels, ragged cuticles, unsightly calluses, and that achy feeling? If your feet are dog tired from taking a beating day after day, then you really need to know how to heal cracked heels and how to heal cracked feet.
The most common causes of cracked heels and cracked feet are excessive activity on naturally dry or thick skin; standing at home or work for long periods of time; carrying around too much weight (making the padding on the bottom of your feet expand unnaturally and crack); open-back shoes that don't provide the right support for the shape of your feet; diseases like Athlete's Foot and Psoriasis; and a loss of elasticity due to age. (Check out our Healthy Feet are Happy Feet Special Report for ways to address these issues.)
To heal cracked heels practically overnight, you need a cutting-edge cream that contains hardworking heroes like:
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf is a natural healer that reduces flaking and restores softness while repairing and moisturizing skin.
- Shea Butter lubricates skin for immediate relief from dryness.
- Sunflower Oil conditions and hydrates skin for penetrating softness.
- Cocoa Seed Butter soothes and relieves injured skin, while trapping water for deep moisturizing.
- Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that helps fight and repair skin damage.
- Lanolin lubricates skin on contact for a soft, smooth appearance.
- Green Tea Extract protects skin's DNA to stop aging and ensure healthy skin tone, while promoting elasticity and firmness.
- Pomegranate Fruit Extract gently exfoliates skin to encourage faster cell turnover and fresh, new skin.
- Peppermint Oil has pain-relieving and anesthetic properties to refresh tired aching feet, and also stimulates blood circulation to relieve itching and swelling.
- Urea boosts the water content of skin and promotes fast healing of dry, cracked heels and between toes.
Baker's Best Foot & Heel Revitalizing Cream blends all of these super effective ingredients to work magic on your feet. It softens, smoothes, and hydrates on contact; you'll feel a pleasant warming sensation as your aches and pains melt away, reenergizing your feet. So the answer to what's the fastest way to heal cracked heels and heal cracked feet is to use a special mix of vitamins, herbs, oils, and butters that works miracles overnight!