For the temporary relief of pain, and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, or minor skin irritations.
Adults and children over 12 years: Apply a thin layer to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times in 24 hours. Children under 12 years: consult a doctor before use.
Warnings: For external use only.
- Do not use in large quantities, over raw skin or blistered areas.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If symptoms worsen or persist for more than 7 days, then discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Do not bandage or apply local heat to area of use.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or consult a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients: Active: Emu oil,Lidocaine HCl (4.00%) and Menthol (1.00%).
Inactive: Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Emu Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glucosamine Sulfate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Isopropyl Myristate, Laureth-7, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Methyl Salicylate, PEG-8, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate-80, Triethanolamine.